Villa Irini in traditional village of Kantounia (Panormos)
- Panormos, Mykonos
- up to 8 guests
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
VILLA IRINI is located in a luxurious residential complex in the idyllic traditional village of ¨KANTOUNIA¨ in the region of Panormos with its strong local elements. This stone-built residence spreads over 2 levels of total area of 100 sqm. In the 1st level we find the kitchen, 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 living room with sofa bed and 1 bathroom. On the 2nd level we find 1 suite with private living room, bathroom, large veranda with dining-living room with unlimited view and independent entrance. At the same level there is another 1 bedroom with double bed, its own bathroom and a balcony with unlimited view. The private garden, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, barbeque, oven, comfortable sofas and wooden deck chairs under the huge pergola create the right conditions for relaxation and enjoyable stay. VILLA IRINI has a parking of 2 seats and can accommodate 8 people. VILLA IRINI, apart from its peaceful stay, has direct access to the cosmopolitan beaches of Panormos with the famous “PRINCIPOTE”, Ftelia, Agios Sostis.
It is a home that gives the visitor the sense of the simplicity of a traditional stone house, while enjoying all the comforts, drinking his drink in the lovely pool, making a whirlpool and guaranteeing unparalleled moments of relaxation, hospitality and luxury.
- Property Code: FL1726
- Location: Panormos, Mykonos
- Area: 100m2
- Suitable for: 2 - 8 guests
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Close to the Beach
- Close to the Town
- Private - Secluded
- Air Conditioning
- Pool — (private)
- Internet (WiFi)
- MHTE: Under Approval
- 01 April - 15 April & October 2020: 2.100 euros per week
- 16 April - 30 April & 16 September - 30 September 2020: 2.450 euros per week
- May 2020: 2.800 euros per week
- 01 June - 15 June & 01 September - 15 September 2020: 3.150 euros per week
- 16 June - 30 June 2020: 3.500 euros per week
- 01 July - 15 July & 18 August - 31 August 2020: 4.200 euros per week
- 16 July - 17 August 2020: 5.250 euros per week
- 30 September - 31 October 2019 : 2.450 euros per week
Discover the island
Beach Bars & Restaurants in Mykonos
Mykonos beach bars and restaurants will offer you whatever is needed to make your vacation a memorable one.
Mykonos beaches are an extremely good reason to spend your summer vacation on this heavenly island.