Grand Villa in Kanalia
- Kanalia, Mykonos
- up to 14 guests
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
Grand Villa in Kanalia
This villa is ideally located in the Kanalia area, one of Mykonos most in-demand locations. Bathed in the world famous Cycladic light and cooled by the Aegean breeze, it is one of the largest villas in Mykonos (605 sq.m.), built on a plot of over 4,000 sq.m. and offers the ideal holiday destination for large families or groups of friends (from 10 to 14).
The main villa – a 5 bedroom residence – combines traditional Cycladic design, luxury and absolute privacy. It is just a 15-minute drive from Mykonos town and offers its guests the ultimate Mediterranean experience, with a superb panoramic view of the Aegean Sea, Mykonos Town, the Old and New Harbor and breathtaking sunsets. The villa provides the ultimate escape with cozy interiors and relaxed ambience, infinity swimming pool, surrounded by carved granite rocks, Pool Bar, large pergolas and 12 terraces & lounges for relaxing and dining for up to 30 guests.
Also available are a BBQ, wood-fired oven, geothermal technology for heating and cooling, A/Conditions, Wi-Fi, Sat TV and ample parking space. On the same estate, there is also an independent guest house (60 sq.m.) that can accommodate a family of four. There is also a vegetable garden and the nearest small beach is just 500 m. away. Incredible attention is devoted to every single detail, with an outdoorsy approach that does not compromise the cozy indoor living, elegant decoration with wooden furniture, chestnut ceilings and large antiquated California floor marbles.
The main Villa has three levels:
- The top level (80sm), features the master bedroom with its own en-suite spacious shower room, and 2 private verandas with incredible views.
- The middle level, adjacent to the pool, has the open-plan kitchen, a very spacious living room, dining room, hall, fireplace, WC, large pergolas, verandas, many terraces, barbeque area, pool-bar overlooking the sea and the fabulous sunsets.
- The ground level has 4 bedrooms, three with double beds and their own entrances, and a smaller one with a double sofa-bed, all with their own en-suit shower rooms and verandas. There is also a second main entrance in this level.
All rooms have panoramic views of the Aegean sea, Mykonos Town, the islands of Tinos, Delos-Renia, Syros and the superb sunsets.
The exterior spaces where the fun takes place are endless! At your disposal you will have the ideal areas for entertainment, relaxing and enjoying your stay, with unique views and magnificent sunsets. Whether you’re sitting by the pool or having a full-on barbecue, you will experience it with a unique view of the Aegean Sea and Mykonos Town! There are more than 12 different chill-out areas, ensuring you will never get bored of being in the same alfresco spot!
- The Guest House can be rented only to the Main Villa Guests.
- Infinity Swimming Pool – Operated with Electrolysis
- Outdoor Shaded Areas for Dining and Relaxing
- BBQ and Wood Fired Oven
- Pool Bar
- Sun Beds
- Audio Equipment CD-MP3-Docking system
- Air Conditioning & Geothermal Systems for Heating and Cooling
- Wi-Fi Internet- Sat TV & DVD
- Alarm System and Security Cameras- Safe boxes
- Parking Space
- Vegetable Garden
- Living in staff
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen twice weekly
- Change of towels every other day
- Pool towels provided
Pets upon request
- Property Code: FL1586
- Location: Kanalia, Mykonos
- Area: 665m2
- Suitable for: 10 - 14 guests
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- WCs: 1
- Security Deposit: Required
- Close to the Town
- Private - Secluded
- Air Conditioning
- Pool — (private)
- Internet (WiFi)
- MHTE: 1173Κ91001215701
- 19 April - 31 May 2019 : 12.355 euros per week (5 bedrooms) & 15.600 euros per week (6 bedrooms)
- 31 May - 29 June 2019 : 19.656 euros per week (5 bedrooms) & 23.587 euros per week (6 bedrooms)
- 29 June - 01 September 2019 : 24.835 euros per week (5 bedrooms) & 28.579 euros per week (6 bedrooms)
- 01 September - 29 September 2019 : 16.162 euros per week (5 bedrooms) & 18.720 euros per week (6 bedrooms)
Discover the island
Beach Bars & Restaurants in Mykonos
Mykonos beach bars and restaurants will offer you whatever is needed to make your vacation a memorable one.
Mykonos beaches are an extremely good reason to spend your summer vacation on this heavenly island.