Villa in Elia
- Elia, Mykonos
- up to 6 guests
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Unobstructed seaview, private large pool, high-end amenities
In a short distance from the cosmopolitan beach of Elia, over the hillside, having a magnificent view to the Aegean Sea, lays the cozy 175 sq.m. villa.
This lovely house, with a private swimming pool, is located 10 km away from Mykonos town (“Chora”) and 3km from the traditional village of Ano Mera.
It is characterized by the harmonious plasticity of its building blocks, which are fully integrated into the rough Mykonian landscape, giving guests a sense of relaxation and comfort, while forming a space completely children friendly.
The simplicity of Cycladic architecture aligns perfectly with the modern conveniences of a minimal decoration and combines comfort and tranquility for a relaxing vacation, with the opportunity to get in the midst of Mykonos “life” within a few minutes!
It is surrounded by fully shaped and planted with Mediterranean vegetation open space, open living areas with shaded pergolas and a swimming pool with overflow.
From the large terraces, the guest can enjoy the Aegean Sea, gazing at the islands of Paros and Naxos!
Following the natural slope, the villa is developed in two levels:
Entrance level includes:
- A large living room with cosy inside dining area
- A modern and fully equipped kitchen
- A Bathroom
- A large outside dining terrace with pergola
- One double sofa bed that can sleep 2 persons
Lower level includes:
- A Master bedroom with King size bed and en- suite bathroom
- 1 bedroom with one double bed
- 1 bedroom wth two single beds
- 1 bedroom with one single bed without windows (preferrably to be used as staff room )
- A bathroom
- a shared playground for children up to 8 years old
In the lower level of the house are located utility rooms for the villa’s facilities.
Amenities & Services
- Air Conditioning, Central Heating
- Alarm System with anti burglary control
- Baby cot
- Bath Amenities, Bathrobes and Slippers, Beach Towels
- Cable-Satellite TV, CD/DVD Player
- Change of linen & towels every 2 days
- Coffee Facilities
- Compact Children playground
- Daily Maid Service
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Electronic Locks
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest Laundry
- High chair for children up to 2 years old for lunch or dinner
- Indoor Dining Area
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Outdoor Dining Area, Outside BBQ
- Parking Space for up to 2 vehicles
- Soundproof Windows
- Wi-Fi Internet Access (free of charge)
Security deposit : 1.500 Euro per booking
Payment & Cancellation Policy for our Standard rates
- Up to 120 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fees apply. Any deposit already paid is refunded to the renter in full.
- From 119 days to 31 days prior to arrival, 35% of the total value of the reservation is charged as cancellation fees.
- 30 days prior to arrival the renter is required to settle the balance of the remaining 65% of the total value of their reservation. From 30 days or LESS prior to arrival, the total value of the reservation is charged as cancellation fees (100%)
Payment & Cancellation Policy for our Non Refundable rates
- Non-Refundable rates are valid for bookings made up to 31 days prior to guests’ arrival to our property. Bookings made under Non-Refundable rates require full prepayment at the time of booking. In case of cancellation of a booking made under Non-Refundable rates, at any time, the total value of the reservation is charged as cancellation fees (100%) .
Elia: Elia beach is the largest of the south chain of Mykonos beaches, a picturesque seaside, with crystal clear turquoise waters, only 10 km away from Mykonos town, with fine sand, easy access and a nice crowd. Yachts are also allowed to anchor here. It offers to you everything: excellent organization, water-sports, very good restaurants like the famous “Elia”, WC for people with physical disabilities, easy access, comfortable. It is characterized by a gay-friendly environment and in some parts of the beach is allowed nudism.
In a radius of 3 km you find the very popular and family friendly beaches of Agia Anna, Kalafatis with “Thalassa” and “Petrino” restaurants, Kalo Livadi with “Solymar” and “Altro” and the traditional village of Ano Mera, where you can find traditional taverns, such as “Odos Araxame”, “To steki tou proedrou”, “Oti apomeine”, “Tsaf” for seafood, where you will taste homemade local recipes and enjoy warm hospitality. There are also the historic monastery of Panagia Tourliani, founded in the 15th century many shops to buy tobaccos, newspapers and magazines, bakery, super market, fishmonger, greengrocer, costermonger, pharmacy, parapharmacy, playground, basketball court and many small stores for shopping.
- Property Code: FL1485
- Location: Elia, Mykonos
- Area: 175m2
- Suitable for: 2 - 6 guests
- Bedrooms: 3
- Staff rooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Security Deposit: Required
- Pet Policy: Allowed
- Close to the Beach
- Private - Secluded
- Air Conditioning
- Pool — (private)
- Internet (WiFi)
- MHTE: 1173K91000991201
- 1- 30 April 2017 : 4.200 euros per week
- 1-31 May & 1-31 October 2017 : 5.600 euros per week
- 1-30 June & 1-30 September 2017: 7.000 euros per week
- 1 July - 31 August 2017 : 9.800 euros per week refundable
Discover the island
Beach Bars & Restaurants in Mykonos
Mykonos beach bars and restaurants will offer you whatever is needed to make your vacation a memorable one.
Mykonos beaches are an extremely good reason to spend your summer vacation on this heavenly island.